Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Top 5 and Mojo Monday 157

I have exciting news. My card for the Peachy Keen Challenge got picked as one of the top five. That is how I earned the new blinkie at the top of my blog. Isn't that nice. It would have been nice to win the $30 to spend but I would have ended up spending more because I love all their stuff. I have to go on a craft budget. I keep telling myself that.  I just don't listen very well. LOL
Boy, it seems like forever since I goned in on a Mojo Monday Challenge. My Mojo was really working yesterday. 
Here is  the sketch for this week.
My card is more of a rectangle, and I moved a few things around. 
I love this new image from SU.  They remind me of Dick and Jane for the readers of long ago. That is why I used "memories" from SU Defind Your Life.
The paper I used by We R Memory Keepers is so beautiful. I couldn't resist. I had to get the Scrapbook pack because I fell in lover with every page. It has over 500 pieces. There are 12 designer papers with foil - 4 designs -3 sheets of each, 36 designer paper - 12 designs - 3 sheets of each, 1 die-cut sheet with foil, 1 alphabet sticker sheet, and 1 alphabet chipboard sheet with foil. I picked it up the last time I was at the Baker's Wife.  Phyllis has it in her store for $18.00. She doesn't add handling on her shipping if you would like her to send you one give her a call. Only special stores get this paper. So you wont find it at the big box stores.

I lined the inside with a sheet of printer paper that I punched with this sweet MS board punch.


Card Recipe,
Stamp: SU Greeting Card Kids, Define Your Life
Paper: Maple Grove by We R Memory Keepers, SU Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Copic Markers, EK Punch Large Photo Corner Fancy, MS boarder punch

Let me know what you think and thanks for stopping,

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is super cute! I love the image you chose. I also think your card at Peachy Keen was adorable too! The kitten was adorable so congrats on top 5!

Laurie

PS Thanks for you kind comment on my card!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Congrats on your top designer choice.

I like the colors and patterns you used with your cute image.