Pages

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Did you forget?

I know your are making lots of Christmas stuff. Did you forget about the Challenge at the Raisin Boat Blog?  We only have 8 people. I would love to see what you are creating.
I made a couple more cards.
For this card I used

I used my newest rental Deck the Halls and the background stamp Brick. The toys are bards. AND They are having a sale on brads right now.

This is from the news letter I got today.
When you buy any 4 packages of brads, choose any 1 package of brads for FREE! But hurry -- this "Add a Brad" special offer expires on Tuesday, December 10, 2013!
How to get the "Add a Brad" deal:
  • Go to www.RaisinBoat.com
  • Add at least 4 packages of brads of your choice to your shopping cart (you can add other products, too, if you wish)
  • Tell us which FREE package of brads you want in the "Comments" box during checkout!
Here is a video on how I made the wreath card.
I hope to see your creations in the challenge at the Raisin Boat Blog.

I hope you have a wonderful crafty weekend!

Thanks for stopping,

4 comments:

Kate said...

Beautiful Card my friend, hope your having a great weekend.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous!! LOVING those stockings!!!!!!

Angi Barrs said...

Super sweet cards!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Linda I love these two cards both the stockings and the wreath look wonderful and so festive. I love how the cats bring joy to your MIL, these animals are so special aren't they.
hugs
lorraine x