Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

January WPP Ticket Swap

Hello Again,
It is time to start another fun year of swapping tickets over at Your Paper Pantry. This year I am going to make some changes in the swap. I am asking the swapper to just make 5 tickets. The tickets should be at least 2X3.  This first month the theme is Valentines.
Here are some tickets to get you started.
Each ticket should be packaged individually with the name of the artist on each ticket or on the package. You need to be a member of Your Paper Pantry to join the swaps. It is only $12 a year and so worth it. YPP is my favorite place to play.
Here is a video telling more about the swap and the tickets I created.




Sign up start December 25 and is open until January 5th.
I hope to see you over at Your Paper Pantry!

Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year!

Hugs,
 

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Gorgeous tickets! Wishing you a very merry xmas Linda!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! I loveeeeeee them!!! Merry Christmas!!! :)

Angi Barrs said...

Love these adorable Valentine's Day creations. Hope you and your family had a MERRY CHRISTMAS!