Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Raisin Boat Challenge #18

Hello, It is time for the next Raisin Boat Challenge. This month the challenge is called, Something New.   You can do so much with this challenge. Your creations could be a Happy New Years card or scrapbook page. You could do a page of a new baby, new home, new job or a new gifts from Santa. You could even do a new calendar.
I did a New Years card.
The front was created by using Raisin Boat sets; Christmas Time, Days Till Christmas,  Goes with Madison Avenue Gals, and Checkered Tablecloth

The Raisin Boat stamps I used for the inside are Strokes of WisdomDays Till Christmas, Goes with Madison Avenue Gals, and Alpha Bold

The cardstock was BoatHouse Collection Bear Cub, and Brighton Beach White.  The ink was Memento Rhubarb Stalk and Tuxedo Black

I hope you will join us this month for Challenge # 18.  I look forward to seeing what you create.

Here is my video about the card.

Thanks for stopping,

2 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

So festive and fabulous!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! I love love love that clock!!!!