Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

More Raisin Boat Christmas

Hello There,
Boy have I been busy! Thanksgiving was wonderful. Three of our 4 sons and there girlfriends came for  dinner. I was exhausted. It has taken me a week to recover. LOL
Well I did get another card and tag made. I used Raisin Boat Stamps and had fun creating them.
The tag was made from Sealed With a Kiss and North Pole Toymakers.  The card was made using Elves Are Watching and Crunch Time.
Here is a video for you.
I hope you will join the challenge.  There still is time to link your creation. Remember you do not have to use Raisin Boat stamps.

Thanks for stopping,
 

6 comments:

Sharon said...

So cute Linda!

Lizzy Hill said...

Cuuuutte as!!!!! Loving this one:):):))

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooo cute cute cute!! I loveeeeeeeee those elves!!!!!

Angi Barrs said...

Love those adorable little elves!

Kate said...

this is super cute my friend, glad you had a great weekend.

coldwaters2 said...

That image is both fab and fun love what you have created here Linda
hugs
lorraine x