Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas and A New Challenge.

Hi Everyone, 
Merry Christmas!

Today I am kicking off  a new Challenge at Your Paper Pantry.  This challenge will get you ready for next Christmas.  This year, 2013, I ran out of hand made Christmas cards and was frantic making last minute cards. Well I am not going to let that happen next year, 2014. I figure if I make 5 Christmas cards each month I should have 55 to 60 cards ready by next Christmas. That is just about right for me. If you need more, make more, or use your extras for gifts or to sell at a craft sale.

Here is how this challenge will work. Each month I will made a suggestion for your five cards and share what I make. You will then make 5 cards and share yours at YPP in the discussion. You will need to be a member. It is only $12 a year and worth every cent. The cards do not have to be like the example. They can all be the same or something different. Some people like all their cards to be the same. The whole idea is to have all the homemade cards you need next December. Now to keep you motivated. I will be putting the names, of everyone who shares a picture of the 5 cards each month, into a hat for a prize next December 2014.  There may be some surprise drawing along the way.

Here are the cards I made for the first challenge.



Five down 50 to go. LOL
Here is my video telling all about the challenge.
I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas!

Hugs,

2 comments:

SD pooja said...

Beautiful cards !I loved the glittery snowflakes on them a lot.Merry Christmas Linda !

Angi Barrs said...

Beautiful cards. Love the snowflakes.