Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Scrapbook Challenge


This is my scrapbook page for this weeks challenge at Stamp TV. I used a stamp from the new Stamp TV kit called Thanks A Million on the journal sheet. It says "I am thankful for all the memories we share." The ladies in the picture are one of the reasons I love my job. We have a lot of fun. We laugh so much at lunch I don't know how any of us gain weight. We all went to the Melting Pot for dinner on Girls Night Out. My best friend, the third person in, owns the one in Madison. I am the one in the middle. The menu for Girls night out is chocolate and cheese. Could it get any better than that?
I used my Cricut for the apples, backpack and lunch bag on the page. I wanted food and a lunch theme. They are for the cartridge called Doodlecharms . I am so glad that Stamp TV has scrapbook challenges. Now I am getting one page a week completed and that is a good thing.
Thanks for stopping,

2 comments:

Stef H said...

this is fabulous.

hugs,

Sarah said...

Great LO Linda! Love all the apples.