Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Stamp TV Collor Challenge 26




This card if for the color challenge at Stamp TV. The colors are green, black and white.
I spent a lot of time on this card and I am happy with how it turned out except for the one oops on the ... well I'll see if you can see it. I used Inspiration Mosaic stamp by Melanie Muenchinger, and Tropical Windows the free for three set. The base card is Gina K Green Apple from the Stamp TV Kit Signs of Autumn. I used a couple of my Quickutz dies for the butterfly, leaves and black accent. I don't use my Quickutz as much as I should. The really add a lot.
So what do you think of this card?
Thanks for stopping,

7 comments:

theneon said...

What do I think of this card? I think it is elegant! You have done a fantastic job with the color challenge and indeed, you should use your Quickutz more often -- I only have the only die I have is the leaf you used in your card -- now I am inspired! Thanks for your kind comments and visit to my blog -- they are much appreciated.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is another beauty you have created Linda that layout and colours are gorgeous the added sentiments and butterfly makes this another designer looking card...brilliant work.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Caryl P said...

This is gorgeous, I love the colors you chose. I don't see an oops so it must not exist! Definitely pull out that quickutz more often it adds a lot of bang for the buck!

Stef H said...

this is just lovely. i, too, don't use my die cuts enough. i just love cutting things by hand. but this is beautiful.

hugs,

Sarah said...

This is soooo elegant and pretty! I love the colors. Those stamped squares..how cool, were they a SS?? I don't see an oops.

Patricia Garcia said...

I love the colors and I like how the card is well put together!

Hugs Patricia

Georgia Ehrmann said...

beautiful card! I love the stamps and colors of the papers you've used...