Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Color Challenge 27


I was busy today. I made three cards and a scrapbook page. I am going to post them one at a time this week.
This is for Stamp TV's color challenge which ends tomorrow. The colors are orange, gray and white/ivory.
I used Pure Luxury Pumpkin Spice and Ivory card stock by Gina K . I embossed the Pumpkin Spice card stock with Memento London Fog in a Cuttlebug folder. The stamp is from the new set by Theresa Momber call Autumn Beauty. The sunflower and pumpkins were stamped, colored and cut out. I colored the images with Copic markers YR16, YR09,YR04,W6, W4. The gray ribbon is from Cloud 9. I like these colors. Let me know what you think.
Thanks for stopping,

5 comments:

Alanna said...

Gorgeous card Linda.

quiltedcavalier said...

You go girl! I'm envious of you as my muse is AWOL this past week. I can't believe the autumn weather we're having!

This card is beautiful.

~Roberta

brenda said...

Hi Linda

I've missed so much not being about during the weekend, you have posted some brilliant projects. Love them all, but think the barrow of pumpkins has to be my favourite.

B x

Holly Young said...

Linda, this is just a lovely card! I love your coloring and the embossed background is fabulous!

Stef H said...

oh wow! i love it! it soooooo fall! just gorgeous!

hugs,