Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2009

STVCC23


This is a very quick card and post. I make this for Stamp TV color challenge 23. The challenge is to use green and pink and it ends at 8:00 in the morning so I need to get this posted.
The stamp is a new set from Gina K called Tropical Windows. It is the free stamp you get when you buy three stamps. I am going to get a lot of use out of this set. It is great for clean and simple cards. I like making that type of card best. The base card is from A Muse. The ribbon is from SU. To stamp the image I ues Angel Pink ink on the flower and colored the rest with Copic markers. I had to spray the card with the colorless Copic for the stamp to work. The pink doesn't show up in the picture very good but it looks great on the card. I love this flower. The gem flowers are by Kaiser. The "Hello friend" is from the same stamp set. I stamped it with Bamboo Leaves.
Thanks for stopping. I hope you had a great weekend.

2 comments:

Danni said...

Very pretty!

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card love the colours and the simplicity is fabulous

Hugs
Lorraine x