Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

A Box of Cards



This is turning out to be a very good day. One of my sons is coming to visit. I am starting to feel better and can talk again. I had time to do this project and make an apple pie. I love a day were I feel like I got something accomplished.
I am excited about this project. It is for the technique challenge at Stamp TV. Gina K's challenge is to make a box of gift cards. You can watch her show you how here. The best part is now I have a very nice gift to give. The base cards are Pure Luxury Soft Sand. The DP is called Perfect Day from CTMH. The stamps, ribbon and gift box are from the Showtime Holiday Cheer Set. I colored the stamps with Fiskars markers. I wanted the center of the image a different color. I am very happy with how this turned out and I know just who will be getting it. I need to order more boxes because I know I will be making more. I had a little trouble punching out the sentiment. My circle punch is just a little too small. I even stamped the back of the cards with a stamp from this set. It says, Homemade for you with love."
I hope you had a great day too!
Thanks for stopping and let me know how you are doing.

4 comments:

Caryl P said...

I want to have a few days off and be sick too! I'm jealous of how much you've been creating. This box of cards is wonderful and whoever receives it is quite lucky.

LeAnne said...

Wow, what a wonderful gift and beautiful cards! I am glad you're feeling better, too!

Dawnll said...

Wow that is a wonderful gift, great choice of paper! Stopped over to answer your question.Things are still going with Karen, hope to be up and running soon.I will contact everyone asap when I have more details.

Vicki said...

Lovely cards Linda...glad you are feeling better. That apple pie sounds scrumptious too! Take care and have a Happy Halloween!

Vicki