Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Overalls you all!


This card might be a stretch. The Potluck Challenge this week at Stamp TV was called Dress for Success. You are suppose to make a card with something you love to wear or an accessory. Well I love to wear bib overalls. I haven’t worn mine out in public in a long time because they aren’t in style right now. I do wear an old pair when I work in the garden. They are so comfy and they have all those pockets. I have a pair hanging in my classroom that I hot glued a bunch of pockets on and I use it as a job chart for the students. Maybe I’ll take a picture and show you sometime.
I inked an embossing folder with Memento Desert Sand and used SU So Saffron card stock. I used the other Borderabilities from the Lattice set and Nestabilities ovals to cut out the image. The ribbon is something I had. The image is by Theresa Momber from her set called Autumn Beauty. I colored it with Copic Markers. I think this is a fun card. I am happy with the way it turned out. What do you think?


Thanks for stopping,

1 comment:

Holly Young said...

Great card! I love the fancy labels die!