Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Technique Challenge Stamp TV Shimmering Background Paper


This is my card for this weeks technique challenge at Stamp TV. I use Pure Luxury 120 weight white card stock and embossed it. Then I used a Sakura Clear Stadust Pen on the swirls. That is the technique called Shimmering Background. It doesn't show up to good on this picture but it looks great in real life. I used Melanie Muenchinger's stamp set called, Say it with Flowers for the poinsettia and sentiment. The little gems in the center of the flower and the ribbon were in my stash.

5 comments:

Stef H said...

linda!!!! this is gorgeous!!!!

hugs,

brenda said...

How utterfly elegant Linda, a wonderful Christmas card.

B x

Maria said...

I love this gorgeous Christmas card and your placement of the ribbon. Hugs, Maria

Sherrill Graff owner said...

I hope you feel flattered, I used YOUR art on my blog.
That put you in my drawing for $150 in FREE Stampin Up merchandise.
Are you a stampin up demonstrator already? If so what year did you join?
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com
I have a FREE drawing every month.
To enter: Please visit my blog to leave a comment.

Sherrill Graff owner said...

http://latenightstamper1.blogspot.com/