Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

Win a Gypsies!!!!


I just copied this because I think they said it better than I can. Take a look go here

Oh goodness.......have you heard the news????


Cutting Above is THE new place for industry news, review information, tutorials, videos and just about anything else related to scrapbooking and die cut machines!!

AND

have you also heard that


Provo Craft is helping us celebrate! That's right. They have generously donated 2 Gypsies to be given away for our launch as well as to celebrate their Grand Opening on HSN!! Now that's exciting news!

Have you heard all about the Gypsy and what it can do? Wow . . what a kewl machine. If you haven't heard about it yet, let me run down just a few of the advantage to owning this fascinating tool:

So make sure you check it out. Good luck if I don't win I hope you do!!!!


No comments: