Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Stamp TV Collor Challenge 36

I made this card for the Stamp TV color challenge. The colors are Cranberry Tart (or Burgundy),
Green Apple (or Olive), and Ivory. The stamp set is A Very Merry Christmas by Theresa Momber. The card stock is from Stamp TV called Holiday. The ribbon is something I had. I used clear embossing powder on the corners. I colored the holly with Copic markers, and the berries with a red Spica pen. I stamped the sentiment with CTMH Vineyard Berry. The punched corners are done with a EK success punch.
Thanks for stopping. Please let me know what you think.





2 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Your bow is fantastic! Great card! Love the inside too!

brenda said...

Very nice Linda, I love the effect achived from clar embossing powder on dark cardstock.

b x