Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Only One Challenge


I used the sketch from Unscripted Sketch challenge 21. The colors are from Color Challenge #2 at Squigglefly. When I got the colors I didn't realize that I needed to use a Squigglefly image. I have some because I got one a day for the month of May. Oh well this will only work for one challenge. This card was fun to make. I love the image. It is from Mouse House & Friends. I got it a few months ago at Hobby Lobby. The original price was $19.99. Hobby Lobby's price was $16.99. I found it in a clearance bin marked $6.47. Maybe that is why I like it so much. No, I really do love the little mouse.
I used Kraft, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry card stock. I stamped the image with Memento Rich Cocoa and colored the pumpkin images with Copic markers YR09, YR04, YR16. For the mouse I used R11, W2, R00. The Boo and little foot prints were stamped with CTMH Vineyard Berry ink. I added a little Stardust glittering gel ink to give it a little sparkle.
The inside is a stamp from the same set. I guess you can tell that. I used oval Nestabilities and layered that over Shapeabilities Double Ended tags. The brads are from SU.
What do you think?
Thanks for stopping. Please leave a comment so I know your were here.

11 comments:

Holly Young said...

I love it Linda! The colors really work great together and I think that little mouse is adorable!

Patricia Garcia said...

Great card Linda, I love that little mouse and the colors are awesome!!

Hugs Patricia

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Linda the colours are great and love that cute image.

Hugs
Lorraine x

brenda said...

You really are getting ready for Halloween Linda. I always think it is so nice to decoare the inside of a card - something I rarely do I must confess.

B x

Caryl P said...

Oh what a cute card, I love that mouse! Fabulous work on the sketch Linda, thanks for being Unscripted. With school started I can barely find time, how do you do it???

Sarah said...

SO cute and what a great color combo!
Love the image.
Thanks for being Unscripted.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Have a "mice" Halloween - oh THAT is cute! LOVE your card and the colors!!!

Bamabel said...

This is the cutest thing! Thanks for joining US this week!

Aymee

Unknown said...

What a cute card! Love the mice. Fantastic take on this weeks sketch. So glad you played along wtih us at Unscripted again this week!

Alanna said...

What cute images. Thanks for playing with Unscripted Sketches.

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a darling card, these mouse images are too cute! Thanks for sharing with us! Beth