Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Stamp TV sketch challenge


This card was made following the Stamp TV sketch. The card stock is Pure Luxury heavy base weight - Pumpkin Spice. The dark blue card stock was something I had. The DP is from the Signs of Autumn StampTV kit. The bling is from K & Company. The stamp is Friendship Blooms by Gina K. I colored the image with Copic markers. I used plain and scalloped squares by Nestability to cut out and mount the image. I like the way this note card turned out. Let me know what you think.
Thanks for stopping,

3 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Linda

Seems I have missed lots of brilliant work when I've been away ill, beautiful rich colours on this one and love the girl in her 'ra ra' skirt.

B x

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Another beautiful card, that blue is so pretty!!

Answer to your comment: The skull faces on my candy bags are actually wooden embellishments. I didn't have time to list all my project ingredients - I was in too much of a hurry :)

Deanne

Helen F. said...

Hey Linda, Great card for Stamp TV's Challenge~ I really love watching the videos by Gina K, she has shown me some fun and "new-to-me" techniques.
Thank you so much for the very kind comment on my House Mouse Challenge card, it is so very much appreciated when someone takes the time to stop by my BLOG and checks out my cards. {{{HUGS}}}
PS: I believe I was lucky enough to come across your blog on a Color Throwdown Challenge.