Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Blog Candy from Caryl

My dear friend Caryl at Stamps and Stitches is celebrating her one year blogaversary and she has blog candy. Caryl is very talented. She has made a beautiful Jane Market bag and notepad to match. All you have to do is become a follower and leave a comment telling her how you will use the bag and notepad. Isn't this a beautiful and useful bag?

This has been a very busy week for me at home and at school. It really feels like it should be Friday. In the evening I have been making book markers and magic reindeer food for my students gifts. I usually buy something like crayons and note books but I don't think the children care about that. So this year I am trying something different. I decided to use some of the paper and Cricut cartridges I already have to make my gifts this year. I'll post a picture this weekend.
I don't have a card to post but I thought I would post the beautiful picture my hubby took of our
outside Christmas decorations and our tree in the window. The snow really makes it look like Christmas.

Have a great day and don't forget to stop over and say Hi to Caryl

2 comments:

Dawnll said...

I am glad you have the "pretty" snow, we don't have anything but a dusting on the grass. Caryl did such a nice job with her bag didn't see? I posted the other day also, sure hope I win!

Caryl P said...

Thanks so much for the kind words Linda! Your Christmas lights are beautiful too. I'd love to see the finished product of what you're giving your kids. I ordered them each a book from Scholastic...though it's hard to find one good for them all since they're at such different levels. I went with a funny winter story so hopefully they like it!