Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Thank You


Time for thank you cards. I used Stamp TV’s sketch for this card. This sketch is very similar to one from Card Positioning Systems. Their sketch for this week was YOUR CHOICE of any sketch 1 -147!!! CPS sketch #83 looked like the Stamp TV one for this week so I thought I could use this card for both. I hope that is OK. The fairy is from my new Cricut cartridge, A Child’s Year. I thought she was so cute and I wanted to have a card for Dannis Dreams Flutter by Wednesday. I haven't made a card for that challenge in a long time and I love to play there. The base card is kraft card stock cut using the same cartridge. The stamp "Thank you" is from Holiday Greetings by Gina K at Stamp TV. This was a quick card once I figured how to do the size on my Gypsy. Now I have it saved in my Gypsy to use again.
Let me know what you think. Thanks for stopping.

7 comments:

Danni said...

Adorable! My friend just showed me this image on that cartridge the other day..so cute!!
Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

kris said...

Precious! Love the fairy image... might have to go find this cartridge! Thanks for joining us at Flutter by! hugs, kris

Sarah said...

Great card Linda! I love the big scalloped edges of the card.
I also LOVE your banner...I have a kitty just like that...he weighs about 19lbs ha ha!

Stef H said...

this is fabulous! gotta love that fairy!

a very happy new year, my friend.

hugs,

Kimberly S said...

What a super cute faerie! Thanks so much for joining us for Flutter By Wednesday! :)

Sue said...

HELP!!!! I found an adorable card on someone else's blog and she referenced you and how to make these cool little flowers that are folded up and then they open. I went to your sight, but I didn't see the flowers or the instructions. I sure hope you know what I'm talking about. I LOVE them!!!! I don't see your e-mail address or I would have sent you a note that way. Thanks/Sue (rolive@kmtel.com)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card! Love the big scallops of the card base and of course the cute little fairy :) Happy New Year!