Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Unscripted Sketches #36


I had some time to play today and I went right to the Uscripted Sketches for inspiration. I needed some tags for gifts and I wanted to start some thank you cards. The tags were made with a Cosmo Cricket paper called Merry Berry. The ribbon is from SU and the snow flake was cut with my Cricut and the cartridge When It's Cold Outside. Then I used SU Dazzling Diamonds to add some bling. The to and from are a Stamp TV set.
The cards are made with Basic Grey paper called Figgy Pudding. The thank you is a CTMH stamp. The snowflake is cut from SU card stock Tempting Turquoise. I made the card on the right first but then I just had to make an easel card. I love to make easel cards. I love the way they stand up.
Thanks for stopping and be sure to tell me what you think about my work.

6 comments:

Stef H said...

oh are these ever fabulous! the thank you cards are stunning and the tags are very festive.

hugs,

Caryl P said...

Beautiful tags Linda, I love all the details and that paper is gorgeous! Great thank you cards too...I'm still working on my xmas cards, don't remind me! Thanks for playing along with Unscripted this week, Merry Christmas!!!

Sarah said...

Your tags and your cards are darling. I need to get motivated and make an easel card.
Thanks for using the Unscripted Sketch!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a great idea to use the sketch for tags. I like the sparkly snowflakes. Your thank you cards are so pretty.

Dawnll said...

Oh I love all the details, and am thrilled that you used the Unscripted sketch as your inspiration.Thanks for playing along with US this week. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas sweetie!

Kelly said...

beautiful cards, thanks for the CTMH sentiments idea.... i love this set, but it is large and hard to use sometimes!- kelly