Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow Day!

We had a snow day today and this is what I did.
First I had to take care of the snow. My hubby is still recovering from his shoulder surgery. So... that means I am in charge of getting rid of the snow. You might know we would have 12+ inches. Thank goodness for the snow blower.

The first picture is after the first swipe down the driveway. The second picture is me thinking I am just about done but I still had to shovel out the garage doors. The snow was wet and heavy and my arm are sore. I am sure I will have to do it again before I go to school tomorrow because the wind is suppose to pick up. I has been blowing all day. I am not looking forward to that at 4:30 AM
Anyway the second thing I did was make a set of cards for my Aunt's birthday gift,and paper dolls for my great niece's Christmas gift. I used my Gypsy to lay it all out. I really am enjoying it. I plan to make a gift bag or box and add glue and glitter pens so she can dress them up. I hope she like them. I don't get to see my niece and nephews because they live in PA and I just never get there. I keep in touch on line. These aren't glued together. I just laid a few out so you could see what I was doing.



Well that was what I did today. How was your day?

3 comments:

Dawnll said...

Glad you are at least enjoying your gypsie! I hate seeing that snow, we only got a few inches by me near the lake-we got so lucky but that wind is just freezing! Hope you don't get to much drifting, stay warm.

Stef H said...

we got snow but nothing like this - maybe 2 inches? plus we have a service that comes & digs us out. but the pictures are fabulous.

stay safe.

hugs,

Caryl P said...

Ugh, snowblowing! How are your arms feeling today? I too was in charge of snowblowing 8 heavy wet inches off the driveway and one of my tires went a bit flat so it took even more muscle. I'll be feeling it in my arms all weekend I think....but I got some decorating done!