Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Gift Cards and Candy Bags



^ Outside View ^^ Inside View ^

Gina K's Stamp TV challenge this week was to make a gift wrap. In her video she made a gift card holder. I watched it while I was eating my breakfast. As soon as I was done I went right to my craft room at 6:00 AM and made two. I needed one for Christmas. I left for work 15 min. later than I normally do and the roads were not too good but I made it to work on time.

The weather turned bad and we were sent home two hours early. Yea! we got to start break 2 hours earlier. I made 4 batches of peanut brittle, cut the veggies and made the potatoes for our Christmas Eve dinner.


The candy bag tops were made using my Cricut Wild Card cartridge.

Well that is it for this morning. Have a wonderful Christmas Eve and a Very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Stef H said...

oh my hubby loves peanut brittle.

fabulous card and merry christmas!