Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

Hi, Tomorrow,the 2nd, is my birthday. I really don't like the number. But I am excited about my gift. My dear sweet husband gave me my birthday gift a day early because we will be busy tomorrow. So I am sitting here linking all my Cricut Cartridges to my new Gypsy. I am so excited! I am doing three things at once so if this post doesn't make sense that is why.
Anyway here is the card I made for the Color Throw Down Challenge. I am not sure if it will be in on time. The colors were Dusty Durango, Elegant Eggplant, and Old Olive. I also made this card for Pile It On Challenge #26 which is Flowers and Flourishes. It is getting to be my bed time so I am not going to give the details but if you want to know what I used to make this card just leave a comment and I will email you the info.
I hope you have a great evening!
Linda

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Your card is stunning and love your flower how it opens. Very nice...and Happy Birthday!

HUGS,
Vicki

Holly Young said...

Oh Happy Birthday Linda! I hope you have a wonderful day! How exciting to have a gypsy!

Stef H said...

ooooooh linda! happy, happy birthday! and a gypsy to boot! woooo hoooo! lucky lady!!!!

and, of course, this card is absolutely gorgeous!!!

hugs,

Jennifer Stricker said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing this wonderful card with everyone. Hope you play with Pile It On! again next week.

Jennifer PIO DT
(Happy Birthday)

Katie said...

Great card and what a great Birthday Present!
Thanks for playing at PIO this week.