Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

I just had to join in!

I found a couple of challenges I just had to join in on this week. I love the colors at Stamp TV this week and Mojo Monday has a great sketch.
Pink, brown and white are great colors together. The base card is Pure Luxury 120 base weight white card stock. The brown is Chocolate Kiss. Both are from Stamp TV. The pink is SU Pixie Pink. The stamp set is called “100% Sweet” by Rupa Shevde and is from Stamp TV. The pink card stock was embossed by inking the Cuttlebug folder with Memento Rich Cocoa ink before running it through the Cuttlebug. I cut the squares with my Cricut. For the circles I used SU punches. The ribbon is something that I had. I think the image and sentiment are a great way to say thank you for almost anything.

Thanks for stopping. Let me know what you think.

Enjoy

3 comments:

Caryl P said...

Gorgeous Linda, such a 'sweet' card! I love the look of the pink run through the inked cuttlebug. Happy New Year friend!

Stef H said...

abosolutely stunning! and a very happy, happy new year.

hugs,

Sarah said...

I think this looks awesome! I have to try this technique. Your doughnuts look good enough to eat. Pink and brown look so good together.