Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Another Easter Card

I was visiting blogs yesterday and was motivated by Susan card at Susan's Day Off Creations to make this card. I had the bunny stamped and cut out. When I saw her card I knew just what to do with that bunny. Susan used the sketch for FTL 84.
The stamp is the SU chocolate bunny. I just love him. My DH said it looks like you can take him off the card and eat him. Isn't he the sweetest? I used the Argyle Cuttlbug folder on the SU Bashful Blue under the bunny. The DP is from a DCWV spring paper pack. The Happy Easter on the outside is Teeny Tiny Wishes from SU. I love that set. The sentiment on the inside is from the Angle Company. The little chick on the inside is from SU called Country Morning.
I made some really cute cards last night at a SU card club I will post them later.


Thanks for stopping,

3 comments:

Dawnll said...

This is wonderful! I love, love, love the colors you used. That little cart is simply adorable. Sounds like you are enjoying your time off.
Happy Easter to you and yours.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is fabulous I love that bunny the colours and design are great and I do so love how you are showing him off in that little cart

Hugs
Lorraine x

Susan (peebsmama) said...

That's very thoughtful of you to mention my blog. I think your bunny does look good enough to eat. You chose just the perefect chocolate browns.