Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Just Us Girls Challenge #25


Hi Everyone, Well I am making it through my busy week. I am sitting in my classroom taking a break from writing reports. It is 5:00 and I am getting ready to go to a card class. I can't wait.
I made this card on Saturday for the Just Us Girls Challenge #25 which was spring colors inspired by this picture. Isn't that the cutest picture. I loved the colors light brown, blue, green and yellow.
The stamp is Penny black. The paper is Cosmo Cricket. I colored with Copic Markers. The flower was white and I colored it to match with Copic Markers. Did you know you can color flowers and ribbon with your Copic Markers? I think that is great. Well I am off to class. If you have any questions please leave a comment and I will get back to you.
Have a great evening,

8 comments:

Christy said...

Those are awesome flowers...love it:)

AKiteFlier said...

Super cute kitty - makes me smile - better he's bring a flower than a mouse! Thanks so much for supporting Just Us Girls by participating in our challenges. We appreciate your playing along. Hope to see you again on Saturday.

Unknown said...

what a sweet sweet kitty :) You've done a great job coloring him -- love it! I agree with Pam - better flowers than mice! eew. Thanks for making time to play along with Just Us Girls this week -- we appreciate it!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a sweet card! Your kitty looks so adorable! Great way to use this week's colors - thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls color challenge!

Holly Young said...

This is just super sweet Linda. I love how you did the flowers in the top left corner.

Lisa Kind said...

Very cute card! Love that little kittie with his flower! Great use of the JUGs challenge colors! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

LeAnne said...

Linda, this is so sweet! I love these colors and this little kitten image is adorable! So is the sentiment!

Lesley said...

Linda, I love your sweet kitty image here! Cute DSP too!!!