Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Stamp, Scrap & Doodle


Good Morning, Boy do I have a busy week ahead. Tuesday and Thursday I have Parent Teacher Conferences until 8:00 P.M. I get to school by 7:30 A.M. so two 12.5 hour days. Those are long days when you spend them with 7 year old boys and girls and when you are 57. Wednesday evening I want to go to a card class that will get me home around midnight because it is kinda far. A friend always drives. I just don't know it I can make it three nights in a row.
Anyway this is the card I made for this weeks challenge for Stamp, Scrap and Doodle. The challenge is tearing. The stamp is from the Angel Company. I colored the image with Copic Markers and used them to highlight the torn parts. I used my Cuttlebug dotted swiss on Cordinations paper for the purple strip on the side. The background is June bug by Basic Gray. I don't know were the brads on the wheels are from. The sketch is the one for this weeks challenge at Unscripted Sketches.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping,

PS. Let me know you were here and what you think. I love to read the comments.

13 comments:

Dawnll said...

Simply adorable card Linda! love that tearing!
Hope you survive the long week, take care of yourself.

dstandard said...

Precious card!

TN Granny said...

Linda,
Your blog is so nice and I love your cards. Thanks for stopping by at the Blog hop the other day, hope you join my blog and stay tune for more tutorials.
God Bless,
Jeanine
www.blstamper.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

This is delightful Linda!!!!Sooo cute!

Kelly said...

cute card, love that duck!

Unknown said...

Really cute card, Linda. Good luck surviving the week! Nice to be on the team with you.
Hugs,
Kim

CraftieConnie said...

This is a ribtickling, adorable little card Linda! Take care and have a great week, long and hard as it will be!

Danni said...

This is adorable!!

valen said...

what a lovely and funny card :)Nice to be on the team with you.

Amanda said...

This is tops!!! I just love the little ducky in the carrot car.. I'm happy to be on the team with you..

Amanda:0)

Unknown said...

Great card, as always! Hope you survive the week! Congrats on the new DT! :)
Steph
Unscripted DT

Christy said...

That image is adorable...lve the colors :)

Arielle H Gordon said...

SUPER CUTE, Linda! Great colors you used, thanks so much for playing with US this week!