Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Unscripted #48


This is the sketch for this week at Unscripted. I thought it was a great sketch. I just had to give it a try.
This card is for a good friend that I am having lunch with tomorrow. We are celebrating her birthday. I can not tell you the name of the paper. I went through a big stack of my paper today and put it in a different order. I put all the strips together, the flowers, the dots etc. I only had one sheet of this and my friend loves pink. I used a CB embossing folder to emboss the the top layer which is velum. The center flower is from CTMH. The little flip flop is a charm I got yesterday at Hobby Lobby. She loves her flip flops. I used a MS punch, some pink pearls and Nesties for the embellishments.

I am looking for ward to trying more challenges this week and playing in my craft room. I hope to get together some things to offer as blog candy for my one year anniversery in blog land. So keep watching.


Thanks for stopping,

5 comments:

valen said...

Wow, Linda what a nice card! I love it :). You asked me about the happy easter stamp on my card. It´s from Whimpsie Doodle. It is a freebie. If you join them on Paper craft Planet yoy can get the freebies!! Have fun.
hugs, Tineke

Holly Young said...

So pretty! Love the vellum!

Dawn said...

the flowers with that ribbon, are really pretty!

April Hall said...

Beautiful work! Thanks for playing at Unscripted!

Unknown said...

This is soooo pretty Linda x Leigh x