Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Unscripted Sketches #46

Well it is Sunday evening and I have had a fun weekend making cards. This is the card I made following Unscripted Sketches #46. All of the outside is DP. It is the same paper I used on the March 7th post by Best Creations Inc. The ribbon I had and the charm I just got yesterday at one of my favorite scrapbook stores called The Memory Bank. The shamrock on the ribbon was cut from the same paper.
I have one more St. Patrick's Day card to show you tomorrow. That will be the last St. Patty's Day card. I sure like making green cards. I miss seeing green so much this time of the year. That must be why I have enjoyed making all these green cards.
Have you notice I put a counter on my blog? If you don't leave a comment I will still know that you (or someone) is stopping. I would love it if everyone who stops would leave a comment and become a follower. My blog will be one very soon and I am trying to come up with some way to celebrate. If you have any suggestions please let me know.
Thanks for stopping,

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the green too! Such an adorable St. Patty's Day card! Great take on this weeks sketch. As always, it's wonderful having you join US!
Steph
Unscripted DT

Dawnll said...

I am also coming up on one year old (my blog that is)...I plan on having some blog candy, would love to attract some more followers.
I am loving the green also, so waiting for spring, how about you?

Kelly said...

what an adorable card and so perfect for this weeks st patty's day!! love it!

thanks for playing with US this week!!- kelly

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a great St Patty's day card! I love the papers and ribbon. I am a follower already, wow a years has gone by! Thanks for playing along at Unscripted Sketches hope you play again real soon! Beth

cjjb said...

Very cute card, Linda! I really like the balance.
I know what you could do for your 1 year blog celebration. You could just give me some goodies for being your bestest scrapbooking friend at work! Our secret! ;) Just kidding!
Carrie

dstandard said...

Great seasonal card! Thanks for playing with us!

Alanna said...

This is probably the best St. Patricks Day card I've ever seen. I love it. Thanks for playing with Unscripted this week.

Vicki said...

Wow, very pretty, love that DT paper! Great job Linda!

HUGS,
Vicki

Sarah said...

WOW Linda!!! This is a PERFECT take on the sketch!!!
Awesome

Marcy said...

OMG, I LOVE, LOVE this card. You did an awesome job!! Thanks for playing along with US this week.