Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Beaded Pin Swap

Hi Everyone,
Well I received all my pins from the Crafters Digital Art Center swap and I thought you might like to see them.


I want to thank Sammibug for hosting the swap and getting all those pins to everyone.  I received pins from 13 people. Some of them more than one set. There were 13 groups with 6 people each. That is 78 sets of pins to sort and mail. Amazing! Well done Sammi!

I made a video but I must apologize I didn't say every one's name and blog. Then I had to cut so much to keep it under 10 minutes. I hope you get some good ideas for making your own beaded pins.



Thank you to the 13 ladies who created all these lovely pins.
If you have any questions just ask.
Thanks for stopping and watching,

7 comments:

Theresa said...

Thanks for taking the time to make and post this video Linda - I loved seeing all the other pins from the groups I was not part of. These swaps are so much fun!

Kimberly said...

Oh thanks for the thank you on my blog....i just had to watch your video, i'm sorry now i didn't participate in the fall one. They all look amazing, i can't wait to get mine, with the postal strike in Canada, mine was held till things got back together...was super fun and will do something like that again, i was thinking about the trading cards but not sure if i can come up with something...again many thanks kim
www.justwordz.ca

Unknown said...

Your video is wonderful. I loved seeing what the other groups made. Thank you for the "thank you" on my blog - so happy to know you love the pins. I've already used one of my 4th of July pins that I received on a project for this coming weekend. So much fun to use!! Thanks again!
Shawna Rae
byshawnarae.blogspot.com

Angi Barrs said...

How fun! Looks like you ladies had a fun swap. :)

Kate said...

Really nice.

Hugs

Kate

Angela B. said...

Thank you for posting this video how exciting! I loved seeing my pins and all the rest of the pins being adored by you! :D Brought smiles to my face!

LeAnne said...

Awesome creations!