Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Blog Award

Hi Everyone
I am so honored to share with you that a very sweet blog friend named Sabrina her blog is Scrappin With Sabrina has awarded me a blog award called the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award!!  Sabrina I really appreciate it. I am so sorry it has taken me so long to post it. Sabrina’s blog is a lot of fun and she has a video on her Scrapbox Workbox. It is amazing. 

The rules for accepting the award are:

1) Send a thank you to the person who nominated you and include their link.

2) To accept this award, answer 7 random facts about yourself.

3) Pass the award on to at least 8 other awesome blog buddies. I love so many peoples blogs and I would have to award everyone. I would like to tell you all to just take the award.








 Seven Random Facts About Myself:

1.  I use to be on a swim team and can do synchronized swimming
2. I don’t watch reality TV, just old movies.
3. I love paddling in my kayak
4. I am good at fishing
5. I made dolls and crafts in the 80's and 90’s so I could be a stay at home mom. I sold them at craft shows.
6. I love nature and know the names of many wild flowers
7. I love to learn. That is why learning about new electronics and blogging are so much fun. There is always something to figure out and learn.

And now to pass on the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award, not in any order:

1. Susan at The Stampin Kat ( Susan is so sweet and she could use some encouragement and followers)
2. Sharon at Sharon’s Showcase ( Sharon is an Amazing Artist if you haven’t been there you must check it out)
3.  LeAnne at Wee Inklings ( A dear friend, amazing card maker and someone who has taught me so much)
 4. Curt at Curt’s World ( A very sweet and talented man who has a heart of gold and talent galore)
5. Angie at Angi & Cokie Designs ( This is one very talented and busy lady)
6.  Kate at Scrappers Creative Corner ( Another very talented lady who is so nice and leaves me the sweetest comments and encouragement)
7.  Lorraine at Coldwaters2 (Lorraine is a very kind and talented friend who has followed me from the beginning)
8.  Now see I am on my last one and I have the whole team at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle, the team at By Lori Design, the team at SP and Company. The Peachy Keen team and I can’t forget Arielle at Wax Fruit. There are so many more talented people. Eight just wasn’t enough.

Thank you all for all you have shared with me and taught me. You are the Sweetest! Please accept this award on your blog or in your heart.

Hugs,



6 comments:

Sharon said...

Congrats Linda on your Sweet Blog Award!!! And thanks for awarding me one too! And I'm going to check out the other people you have awarded too!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Linda I have just turned on the computer and saw your lovely comment and wonderful award that you left for me. I cannot think of a nicer way to start the day than have such a lovely gift in both friend and award, I thank you with all my heart.
Love & Hugs
Lorraine x

susan said...

Congratulations on your award! You deserve it and thank you for passing this on to me, too. You are the "SWEETEST" for trying to encourage me like this. I will try my best to live up to this award. This really means a lot to me. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Angi Barrs said...

Thank you so much Linda for passing this on to me. You are so super sweet. That's so cool that you sold at craft shows. I've really been wanting to do that too. Hugs! :)

Laney said...

Hi Linda!! Congratulations on your award !!Thanks also for the visit I appreciate you taking the time , you have a lovely blog and have made some amazing cards, I'll be back to start at the very beginning !!
hugs
laney

Sabrina said...

Yippee Linda! You are such a sweetheart!