Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Stamp Scrap and Doodle Satuday

Hi Happy Saturday,
This week we have a sketch challenge for you and our sponsor this week is the wonderful Robyn's Fetish.

There are so many wonderful digital stamp there.
Here is the sketch.

I used this adorable cat called Too Kewl Kitty from Robyn's Fetish.  He reminds me of my Max.
The sentiment is from My Creative Time by Emma.

I hope you will join us over at Stamp Scarp and Doodle Saturday. This is a fun sketch and I look forward to seeing your creations.

Remember to do something you love today,

2 comments:

Sharon said...

What a wonderful card and I love the cat!! (I have 2 myself) Love it Linda!!

susan said...

Hi Linda,

I love the card! Thanks for using one of our images. This kitty never looked so good as he does on your card! Great job!