Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Window Envelope Swap

Hi Everyone,
Well I am back at home after a 6 day road trip from WI to up state NY. It was a lot of fun. I went with a friend to pick up her sweet little granddaughter. She is 6 years old and just finish first grade. She was so much fun to travel with. She never wined or complained and showed so much enjoyment in everything from the sights along the road to us pushing her on the luggage cart.  On the way out, before we picked her up, my friend and I hit a couple of wonderful bead shops and some really special shops in Andes, NY.  That is the neatest little town. No cell reception but wonderful little shops. I will tell you more about that another day. Today I want to share a video I made a while ago.
I was in a Window Envelope Swap at TracysTreasures24. It was so much fun and I want to show you what I made. The charm is from the the Etsy shop of the friend I went to NY with. It is called The Wooden Hinge. Her hubby and her have some wonderful products. I hope you will check them out.
Here is what I created.


Not the best picture I took it from the video with the screen camera.

I would love to hear what you think.


Thanks for stopping and watching,

8 comments:

Susan said...

Linda these came out beautiful! What a great idea for a "pocket" envelope!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

LeAnne said...

These are lovely! So unique, each & every one...I really like how you tuck your "recipe" into a little pocket. So do you just cover the envelope with the designer paper, cutting around the window?

Newbie said...

Linda, this is a beautiful pocket card. I LOVE the bright, vibrant colors! And I REALLY LOVE the sentiment!!! Could you please let me know WHERE I can get it?
IamHis55@att.net

Jane Wetzel said...

WOW...these are incredible- gotta try it and thanks so much for sharing

DEBBIE ORR said...

These are all beautiful do you have a video on how to make them? I would love to try

Gale said...

Greetings from Nantucket Linda,
These are fabulous & what a great use for those envelopes that we all get in the mail. Brilliant idea to put a tag on the inside! Another great project my sweet friend...
Huggs,
Gale The Happy Stamper :)

Curt in Indy said...

These envelope tags are amazing. You did such an incredible job with these. Not only are you wonderfully talented, you an extraordinarily nice, thoughtful person. You really are special. . .Best, Curt

ike said...

Cooool - these are amazing. What a brilliant idea and it's such a pity I don't get envelopes like that out here in Greece :-(
Your creations are AWESOME
Hugz
Ike xxxx