Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Stamp Scrap Doodle Saturday

Happy Saturday it is time for another Stamp, Scarp and Doodle Saturday Challenge!

Today we have a Photo Inspiration Challenge for you. You can use it anyway you would like.  Our sponsor is our very own Ike.  She has a wonderful digi store ike art and the winner will get to choose three free digis.

This photo may look like a real challenge but remember you can use it any way you wish. So have fun, be creative, and let those Mojos run wild.



 Here is the card I created.

I just love this digi from Ike.  I used the colors from the challenge for the bird. I added a little white feather under the ribbon. I think I created a new kind of bird. What do you think?

I can’t wait to see what the photo inspires you to create. Remember it can be a card, scrapbook page or what ever you are moved to create.

Thanks for stopping and have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Great card Linda - you've really captured the colours of the inspiration photo - just beautiful!

Angi Barrs said...

Beautiful colors. Love the ribbon too. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Linda, your color choices are perfection! I love all the embellishment too!
Hugs
Deanne
http://deannescreativejuice.blogspot.com/

The Mama Monkey said...

I love what you did with her image and that you were inspired by the colors! Great card, Linda!

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous creation Linda the colours look wonderful so do the papers, image and the bow with the feather, amazing work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sabrina said...

Hi Linda! Beautiful card! I love the colors you picked from the original design. The layered die cuts give great dimension and I like the feather! I am awarding you the Irresistably Sweet Blog Award! Please come by my blog to pick up your award! Crafty hugs, Sabrina
www.scrappinwithsabrina@blogspot.com

Kate said...

Adorable card like always Linda!

Hugs
Kate

Tracy said...

Linda your card is stunning. so pretty.