Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Christina Asked...

Christina from Creations with Christina asked, "What is on your desk?" So I thought I should join in. I must warn you this is scary. I seem to have to have everything on my desk. Then I clean it off and BAM! it is a mess again. So when a challenge comes along to make a project with what is on your desk I always have a lot to work with. LOL.
Here is what it looks like today.
What I am finding out is that I am not so different. Go check out the other pictures posted at Creations with Christina.

Have a wonderful day,

11 comments:

Judy said...

This makes me smile, it looks like a well used space.
Judy

Angi Barrs said...

Love your desk. Mine is buried under mounds of paper and embellishments. :)

Unknown said...

Great shot! A cluttered desk is a sign of a creative genius at work ;)

Susan said...

Looks like fun! I have to check out the others! TFS!

Susan
www.cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Erika said...

If your desk was clean, then it would be because the cat was using it!

Jessica Buffa said...

Thanks for looking Linda. My honey built me that one day while I was laying in bed sick. I woke up to it...It works well.
I love your desk. You look busy and I wish I had a laptop to move with me...great pic!
:O)
Jessica

Tracy said...

You are correct Linda, many have desks like this ;)
We like to have out supplies and treasures at our fingertips ;)

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like your workspace & layout. Especially like that you have a nice window view.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com

Noelle Reese said...

LOL I love it! I love that huge stack of CuddleBug folders too :)

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

I'm following your blog now. MywWorkspace not so neat this morning after the hop challenge I just completed & posted today, Sat 6/4.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com

Just A Pac Rat said...

LOL, love the desk! A messy desk means you have been working on something. I personally couldn't get anything done with out the mess, I am always grabbing something from my desk to use what was left over from another project to make my OWH cards. TFS

circlebenterprises.com