Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I Did It Creations

I was introduced to this great blog and just had to join in on this challenge. The blog is called I Did It Creations Challenge Blog. The coolest thing is you can request a free digi that any one of the DTs used in the challenge. So I requested one and I love it. The challenge is called Hats.

Here are the cards I made.

I had to make two different cards. The top one I went over the white paper with SU Crumb Cake to make it look a little older. I did the second one first and wasn't sure if I like the how white it was but I do now. I love Cameos and when I got the Beaded Ovals die cut this is what I had in mind to make. I am so happy to have this digi. I can make it any size I want. Thanks I Did It Creations!  The DP is from SU.

I went over the image and the beads around the image with CTMH Liquid Glass. It is nice and glossy. The pictures could be better but it is so hot out today that I didn't want to keep running in and out of the air. I am sick with a sinus infection. So that wouldn't be a good thing to do.

Now I am off to rest!


Hi I just saw some amazing candy to share.  Jessica at Chick-n-Scrap is celebrating 300 Followers with this amazing giveaway.

If you sign up please tell her I sent you.

 OK now I will rest. well maybe.

Thanks for stopping,

9 comments:

susan said...

Hi Linda,

I am glad that you found our challenge!

Good Luck! I really like the card you made.

Sharon said...

Linda this is really wonderful and so classy - love the use of just balck & white - WOW You've done an awesome job!!!

LeAnne said...

These are wonderful--but it is not wonderful that you are sick. I am sad to hear it...get better soon!

Kate said...

What a beautiful Card. Great job Linda, Love it.

Hugs
Kate

Gurkiss said...

So beautiful cards :)

Thank you for joining us at IDIC this week.

Hugs Gurkiss

THERESA said...

Both are just stunning, love the monotone effect!!
lotsa luv

Dina said...

ooo! very elegante! Hugs! Dina

Serendipity Stamping said...

Hi Linda, I just found your blog through Curt's and watched your video on the pouch you made for him. Great video and I know Curt really appreciated receiving it. He is a sweetheart, always there when you need him. Will be checking your blog as one of my regulars now. Enjoy your week.

Holly Young said...

charming image, and love the black and white.