Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Day for Dasies

Hi Everyone,
Today I have a card I made using the free image from A Day for Daisies. I love the ADFD images. The challenge right now is black and white and one other color. I used peach.  I love this image.



I used a SU wheel called Very Vintage on the base card to create the background. Then I added some of my hand dye seam binding and vintage black ribbon. The flower I made from the SU set Vintage Vogue.  I cut out two flowers and layered them. Then added some bling to the center.  I added some Say it with Pearls to add some frill. 

A Day for Daisies also has a fun group at Crafter's Digital Art Center. I hope to see you there.

Thanks for stopping,

6 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So sweet and lovely, thanks for sharing!
hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

June Houck said...

This is so cool with the splash of orange! I love your card :)

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous, Linda..peach & orange are my favorite colors (almost....blue is up there, too!).

Dawnll said...

This is just beautiful- there is just enough peach to make it pop.
blessings to you, Dawn ll

Sharon said...

Linda this is wonderful - really classy!!! Great card!

Rez P. said...

Hi Linda,
What a beautiful card! I am having a ALOHA sweet blog giveaway if your intrested. Thanks!
Hugs,
Rez
http://karezmakreations.blogspot.com/2011/05/alohas-sweet-blog-candy-giveaway.html