Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Stamp Scrap Doodle Saturday



Hi Everyone,
We have a fun challenge for you this week at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturday.  The challenge is to create something with what is on your desk. Well the stuff I used for my project has been sitting on my desk for weeks now. I was so happy to get the push I needed to get this project completed.
The Scrabble game is from St Vinnie's. The flowers are ones I made. The top one is made from the paper towel that was in my glimmer spray box. It really is pretty. The other flower was the one I made here with Lindy's Stamp Gang spray.  I made the little white flower in the lower bottom left hand corner with a scrap of ribbon that was laying on my desk.  I have a jar with all the little ends of ribbon on my desk. It really comes in handy. I plan on adding more to this sign as it appears on my desk and the spirit moves me.

Siobhan from The Monkey Hut is our very generous sponsor this week. She had donated two Bella Stamp sets.
Pack Your Bags

Gerbera in vase

Pack your Bags and Gerbera in Vase.



Now I can't wait to see what you create. You have until next Friday to post your creation.

Be sure to check out what the rest of the SSDS design team has created. They are one group of very talented ladies.


Thanks for stopping,

11 comments:

Judy said...

very cute project. Nice way to get things off our desks too. Have a great day.
Judy

Sharon said...

Great project Linda!!! Really clever idea and it looks really effective!

Patty said...

Cute project Linda! Great way to recycle!

Sara I. said...

Awesome project Linda!!! Love it and since my bff and I love to play Scrabble, you've just inspired me to make something for her like this! Love it! TFS!

ike said...

This is brilliant. Never seen anything like this before. How big is it ???
Hugz
Ike xx

coldwaters2 said...

Gosh Linda what a great project loving the flowers and colours a super piece of work,
Hugs
Lorraine x

Angi Barrs said...

Super fun project. I love those flowers that you made. :)

Tracy said...

I always see that in your video's and think that it is a fun way to display your channel, so fun.
Now its even prettier with the flowers.

I will let you know when your tags come in :)

June Houck said...

What a neat project, Linda! Your flowers are a wonderful addition too.

Noelle Reese said...

LOL I have a board in the closet! I wanted the tiles and didn't know what to do with the board! Now I do thanks! What are you doing with the bar things? I am wondering if they can hold a card up for pictures??

LeAnne said...

LOL! THis is terrific and I love your little header too!