Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Christmas Card week #22


Hi Everyone, Thanks for the sweet comments about Lucy! I really enjoyed reading them. 
I got my Christmas Card week #22 card completed. The challenge is to use punches.

Here is my card.

I used the SU Bird punch and the Ornament punch. The corners are and old Fiskers punch called Seagull. The nestability is Parisian Motife. The color is not showing up correctly. The base if a very dark green. It really is a pretty card. The bird and ornament are popped up. I love using that bird punch to create different birds and cardinals are my favorite.


Thanks for stopping,

10 comments:

LeAnne said...

I love this! Cardinals are such a pretty bird for Christmas!

ike said...

Oh, how pretty. I love that little birdie and the way the ribbon goes through at the bottom there. Fabulous Linda xxxx

kim.scrapper said...

Very sweet card Linda, off to watch your video on Lucy

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeeee the bird and the ornament!!

Kate said...

Very Pretty Linda. Love your card. You won't even need to make any Christmas Cards by December.

Hugs,
Kate

Mynn xx said...

What a gorgeous creation! LOVE that beautiful bird! And your ornament is just lovely! I hope you'll come play along with us at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown! :)

Brigitte said...

What a sweet card and gorgeous bird!!! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

Sherrie K. said...

Such a beautiful Christmas card! Love the paper, the pretty lacy mat (Parisian Motife)and awesome little cardinal:) Great job on this card!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Candace said...

Love your card! Such a pretty bird! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges! Hugs!!

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous Christmas card Linda I love that bird and the bauble, that die cut looks rather nice.
Hugs
Lorraine x