Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Thank You, Swap and Haul

Hi I sure can tell I am getting old. I forget things and it takes forever to get back in the swing of things when I go away for a couple of days.
I wanted to say thank you again to all of you who left such kind comments when Max passed away and I want to share some of the cards I received.
Here is one from Kim Scarpper
Isn't it adorable?
You can see the rest and some beautiful ATC I received in a swap at YPP. This video also has a haul from Tuesday morning, St. Vinnie's and an antique shop.


There is a great challenge this month at LESSology called Birds of a Feather. It started today. I will have my project and post next Tuesday.

Have a wonderful evening and Thanks for stopping,
Hugs,

3 comments:

Kate said...

So Pretty. Love the way you colored that image.

Hugs,
Kate

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So sweet! What a beautiful card you got!

Tracy said...

Such a cute card :)