Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Flowers


Happy Saturday! It is time for another fun challenge at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturday. The challenge is an easy one. We want to see flowers on your creation this week.
Our wonderful sponsor this week is Priscilla from 


"My name is Priscilla. I love drawing vintage images and you can see a few of them Here.  I would love for you to be a member of my "priscillastyles" group. We have fun, games and occasional freebies" Come join the fun and share your work with us.

The prize is a $10  Gift Certificate redeemable for Digis Only

Here is the card I created using one of Priscilla wonderful images.

I embossed the base card with a SU embossing folder.  The image is colored with Copic markers. Then I added some small bling flowers.  I cut the image out with a CM oval and the background with a Nestability.    


If you have any questions please ask.
Check out what the rest of the design team has created.

                                     Shelli

Have a wonderful Saturday!
Hugs,
 

11 comments:

ike said...

Soooo pretty Linda. I love the colours and those beautiful little flowers on the tree really set it off. FABBO :-) xxx

Sharon said...

This is so gorgeous Linda!!

Jane Wetzel said...

Hi Linda- love your "flowery" tree!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeee the colors and love love love love that tree!!!

Kate said...

Wow that card is Gorgeous. Love the embossing and that image so beautiful.

Hugs,
kate

Nancy in Iowa said...

Saw your card at SSD just had to pop over with a "WOW"! How very clever! And beautiful!

Janet - aka stacky said...

your card is so lovely and I love the image and how you have coloured it x

Sherrie K. said...

Linda, this is so pretty! I love the embossing and the gorgeous image! Nice design!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous! I love the beautiful color combo!

June Houck said...

This is lovely and perfect. I love the embossing and your die cut, not to mention the lovely tree image.

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Linda this is so very pretty that image and frame were made for each other the embossed background and ribbon look beautiful.
hugs
Lorraine x