Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Raisin Boat

Hi Everyone, I am so excited to announce that I have been selected to be on the Raisin Boat Design Crew. Raisin Boat is the very first company to offer easy online stamp rental.  Their stamps are amazing. They are strong, cling perfect and stamp crisp and clear. They are made of high quality photopolymer.  It is so much fun to get new stamps in the mail and if you want to keep them you can buy them at a discount. If you don't think you will use that set very much then you can send it back.
I made my Christmas Card Challenge #23 using some of my favorite Raisin Boat sets.


The Challenge is Humor
I used three sets to create this card.
This is what I think my tree is going to look like after Lucy get done with it next Christmas. LOL 
The sentiment says, "Have a purrfect Holiday"
The video shows how I made this card.


Raisin Boat has over 175 exclusive clear stamp sets for rent or purchase. The way I like to check out their  wonderful stamp sets is to look through the Idea GalleryThe stamp sets I used for this card were; Treemendous, Time Flies, and Purrsonality. Raisin Boat also has a great blog with more ideas.


I hope you will check out Raisin Boat Stamps.


Have a great Friday!
Hugs, 

10 comments:

Kate said...

I think this xmas card is my favorite so far. It is just so CUTE!!!!. Congrats on you new DT my friend.

Hugs,
Kate

LeAnne said...

Oh, boy, you are going to have an interesting Christmas, aren't you!? LOL, this card is really cute, I love the ornaments, and, of course, "Lucy"!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooo!!!! CONGRATS on joining their team!! I loveeeeeeeee the card!! LOVING that little cat and loveeeeeeeee the ornaments!!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Linda I am so thrilled for you this is brilliant news, congratulations. I love this beautiful card that image is super, fabulous work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

~amy~ said...

congrats and such a FUN card!!!

Candace said...

LOL! What a fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges! :)

Brigitte said...

This is such a funny card!!! I think my tree will look the same, lol! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

Lisa T. said...

Congrats on making the design team for Raisin Boat. I found you on You Tube a while back and was excited to see you using Raisin Boat stamps this week! I've been a customer for a year and a half and am always looking for new ideas for using their stamps in my card making. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Sharon said...

This is such a fun card - I love it!!! Gave me a smile!!

Sharon said...

This is such a fun card - I love it!!! Gave me a smile!!