Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

From the Cabin



I caught a nice bass today and thought I would share it and a few other things that I have seen while at our little cabin in the woods.


Here is the bass I caught using a leach.  Yes I put them on myself. I just don't think about it. LOL





Here is some visiting Mergansers. The female in behind the leaf. This is the first time we saw the male. Soon the female will be swimming around with a ton of babies and the dad will be no were around.






A big Bass trying to get off the hook just before I netted him for my husband.


Here he is in my husband hand.


And one more of a lake friends. There is a male and female and they were both flying around. We don't think they have babies this year. We are hoping the Loons do. I haven't had a chance to get a good picture of them yet. Maybe tomorrow.


I hope you enjoyed my pictures. It really is beautiful here.




Thanks for stopping,
 

13 comments:

Kate said...

Awesome. Glad your having a great time.

Hugs,
Kate

kim.scrapper said...

I am so jealous....looks like you are having a wonderful time. Good job on catching that bass! Yuck, leeches....I don't like them at all

Denise Price said...

Looks like a great time for you at your cabin! Enjoy the Memorial weekend. We went to the beach today, and it was crowded but fun. My, that water was cold!

Sharon said...

Great pictures! Love the the big fish you caught! Your cabin in the woods looks very relaxing & peaceful!

ike said...

How fabulous - what a wonderful fish :-) I so miss lake fishing .... haven't done it for years :-( Really glad you are having a super time up there at the lake. Is Lucy with you ? Enjoy your relaxation :-D Hugz Ike xxx

Jane Wetzel said...

Fabulous pictures Linda :) Looks awesome!

Sue said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

LeAnne said...

Wow, you have so many talents---not limited to cardmaking! Loved the nature pix, too! HAve fun!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh that looks like fun!! Love fishing and man, check out that bass.....looks like a beauty!! Good for you! Glad your having a wonderful time...thanks for sharing!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

berlykim37 said...

Looks like fun . I miss the country life. great pics and wow what a catch.. i mean the fish..lol

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How FUN!! LOVING the photos!!!

Angi Barrs said...

You go girl! That's a beautiful bass. Looks like you guys had a great time!

ileyssilver said...

OMG! We would go see our Eagle every day when we were at Plum Lake, Wis. I love to fish too. Amazing catch.