Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day, It is time for another Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturday Challenge. This week it is a Mother's Day project. 

Our sponsor this week is Digi Darla 

and you could win a $10 gift certificate to Digi Darla Designs
We were given some wonderful images to work with this week. 
I chose the beautiful dress. 

I thought it would be so nice to get a pretty new dress for Mother's day and especially it the great figure came with it. LOL I am sending it to my sister to remind her how we looked before we became mothers. 
Oh, that's right we never looked like that. Hee Hee 



Be sure to stop and see what the rest of the design team has created.


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Mothers, Aunts, Sisters, Day Care providers, Nurses, you are all a mother to someone. Even the men who are both mother and father to someone.


Hugs to all and thanks for stopping,

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Oh my! Oh my! Oh MY!!!! This is STUNNING!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the colors and love love love love love that dress!! GORGEOUS!!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Linda this is absolutely gorgeous I really love the colours and papers and that image is beautiful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sharon said...

Love that dress image Linda!! Great card!