Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Ribbons and Bows


Happy Saturday and National or World Scrapbook day!

This week at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturday we want to see ribbon and bows on your creations. Remember it doesn't have to be a card.

Our sponsor this week is our very own Veroinica. Her shop is Circlebenterprise.com. She will be giving away a $10 gift certificate/code to her store.
Veronica has some beautiful ribbons in her store and shared them with the team. I used some yellow gingham ribbon on my 3D project.

The  jar stamp is a Raisin Boat stamp called Sealed with a Kiss. That set has so many possibilities. 
Last year I fell in love with all the "Fairies in a Jar" projects. I made one with a glass jar. You can see it here. I had colored extra fairies. 
The image is from 
A Day for Daisies. It was a $2.00 Friday release in March 2011.
This is a 3D project that I learned how to do from the owner of Raising Boat. You can check out all their creations here.
The is a side view.
Raisin Boat is having a special sale going on Saturday to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day and Cinco de Mayo. You can save $5 on any order of $20 or more. 
Go to www.RaisinBoat.com and place your qualifying order anytime on Saturday until 10 PM CST and enter code SCRAP5 in the discount code box during checkout (this box is on the same screen where you select your payment method).
I have my list ready to order.


Be sure to stop and see what the rest of the design team has created.




Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping!
Hugs,

3 comments:

June Houck said...

Very cool card and technique, Linda. I love your new blog header too...fun :)

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Linda I am in love with this little beauty it is a long time since I had ago at a tent fold card must try it out again so thank you for some much needed inspiration, the colours of the flowers, ribbon and that cute image are wonderful, fresh and Spring like, I love it.
hugs
Lorraine x

Kate said...

Beautiful Card. Love the flower and how you did that stamp.

Hugs,
Kate