Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Christmas Cards

Hi Everyone, I am at the cabin and only brought one bad of card making supplies. Hubby is out side painting all day so I am making cards. I wanted to do the two Christmas card Challenges and I did. It was kinda old school card making because of the limited supplies I bought with me.
I brought my old CM Cutting System because that doesn't take much room,  Graphic 45 Christmas Emporium 6 X 6 pack of paper, some Raisin Boat paper, 4 Raisin Boat stamp sets, Copic markers, glue score tape, Memento ink, stamping blocks. one pice of black velvet ribbon and a paper cutter. This made it all more of a fun challenge for me.
Here is the challenge for  Merry Monday #21  it is a sketch.
Here is my card. 
This week at Christmas Card Challenge #25 the challenge is a sketch.
Here is the card I made using the sketch and the little bit of supplies I had. The paper is some different Christmas paper that was in my bag.
The stamp is for the Raisin Boat set Foreground Forest.


I made one more card just for fun.
It is cool and very windy today so I stayed inside. Now don't think I just played. I hung a cabinet, washed floors and window and did dishes. It is never all fun and games is it?


I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Be sure to stop back tomorrow for another fun Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Challenge.


Thanks for stopping, 

17 comments:

Kate said...

All the cards look great and I do recognize the paper on that 2nd one, LOL. Hope you have time to relax.

Hugs,
Kate

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome cards:) Just think you will have a head start on your Christmas cards...yeah:) I need to do that now, hehe! Thanks for the inspiration! Have a great time at the cabin and a safe weekend!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Bonnie said...

All of these are so pretty and vintage. You evidently took just the right supplies.

Tracy said...

Sometimes it is a nice challenge to only use a limited amount of supplies.
Hope you have a great weekend at your cottage.
It is going to rain all weekend so we are staying home from our cottage this weekend :(

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are beautiful! LOVING the way you used those G45 papers!!!!

kim.scrapper said...

You did a great job considering you didn't have all your supplies. Its hard when you can only take so much up to the cabin but you did wonderful

June Houck said...

Beautiful cards! I love those vintage Santa images and the cute little postage stamp Jack(Santa)-in-the-box.

June Houck said...

Beautiful cards! I love those vintage Santa images and the cute little postage stamp Jack(Santa)-in-the-box.

Lesley said...

Love the vintage feel Linda!! Hope you are having fun at the cabin!! way to go using limited supplies!

Sharon said...

Wonderful cards Linda!!! Love that sketch and what you did with it!

Sue said...

Linda, your cards are beautiful!

Margo said...

Great start to your Christmas stash!
Thanks for joining the challenge @ CCC!

RiNNE said...

Your cards are just wonderful~! Love the last two especially! Thanks for playing with us at CCC!

Notes by Nina said...

Fantastic card, I love the vintage look. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Catie Cuddles said...

Well done on creating great cards despite the limited supplies!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Linda these are gorgeous Christmas cards each one designed to perfection, super work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sandy Ang said...

what beautiful cards you've created with those vintage images