Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Merry Monday

Hi Everyone I am back! I had a wonderful time but it is taking me some time to get back in the sing of things. 
I did make my Merry Monday card challenge .  Here is the Challenge #18 sketch.
Here is my card!


Here is a peek at the liner.

That beautiful snowflake and sentiment are from a Raisin Boat stamp set called Silent Night. The shiny foil paper is also from Raisin Boat and it is called Mirror paper. You really can see your self in it. I am going to have fun with that.  I stamped the snowflake and sentiment with VersaMark and used silver embossing powder. The center is bling I got in a swap. I think it is Pizzaz Aplenty.

I have very busy day. I have so much to share with you so be sure to stop back.

Thanks for stopping.

Hugs,

11 comments:

Kate said...

Nice like the colors of this one.

Hugs,
kate

ike said...

Oh so glad you are back and that you had a good time. I've missed you and Lucy :-(
Fabulous card xxxxxxxxxxxx

Notes by Nina said...

Great card, very nice bold snowflake. Thank you for playing along with Merry Monday.

Wendy said...

Oh my, I just love that snowflake and your pretty paper! Terrific card! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

Holly Young said...

It's beautiful Linda!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and love love love the snowflake!!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Linda that central image is stunning so are the colours you have used, top notch card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Bonnie said...

What a gorgeous snowflake!

Catie Cuddles said...

Wow ... Shiny card! Love it.

Lesley said...

Pretty card Linda, the glimmer on it is spectacular. Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!

LeAnne said...

This is a real stand-out card, what a beauty! Love the bling--every snowflake needs bling! Thanks for playing with the Merry Monday challenge this week and sharing your creation with us!