Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

And the Winner Is!

Hi Everyone, I am so excited to have  501 followers. I am used Ramdom.org to help me pick the winner. I had 34 names in the drawing.

I couldn't get it to work here but this is a copy of what I got.
True Random Number Generator Min:0 Max:34 Result: 14 Powered by RANDOM.ORG


And the winner was Number 14 and that was
Stephanie who said...


What I dislike about blogging....I don't have enough time to read all the blogs that I would like to and for my own blog that it takes so much time for each post.


What I like about blogging...a way to share with family & friends my own creations and a way to be inspired & learn new techniques from others.


I am a follower.


I put your blog candy on my sidebar.
Congratulations Stephanie I will be contacting you to get your address.

Thanks you to all my followers. I wish I could send you all something. I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment and that you visit my blog. If there is every a card or a die cut you see and would like me to send it to you just ask. I love to share that is why I have a blog.

Thanks again for stopping and have a fantastic day,

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

How exciting!! Thanks so much! You just made my day!!!

June Houck said...

Congrats, Stephanie!

Just A Pac Rat said...

Congratulations, Stephanie! Congratulations to the blog to for so many followers. Keep up the great work.

circlebenterprises.com

Sharon said...

Congrats Stephanie!

Dawnll said...

Congrats Stephanie!