Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

New BLD Images

Hi, I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  I had fun playing with some new By LORi Designs images.
I used the new Lollipop Bunny to make my granddaughters Easter card.

I made an easel card. The little fence if from the Bloom Cricut Cartridge, and the sentiment I typed using Minya Nouvelle font.

The Happy Easter on the inside is from SP and Company, Mix 'n Match Sentiments: Basics Stamp Set.  The DP paper is We R' Memory Keepers and the base card is SU.

This is just one of the new By LORi images. Hop on over and checkout the other new pre Easter treats.

Thanks for stopping,

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Linda your card is so adorable. I love your image.
Easle cards are so fun :)

June Houck said...

Cute bunny! I love that fence too...I just used it for the first time last weekend :)

Unknown said...

Super cute! I really need to get a cricut because I would love to be able to make those little fences too. Great job. :0)

Patty Albertson said...

Oh my gosh Linda! This card is so cute! I love everything you do! I haven't been able to sit and read blogs and comment lately, but your stuff is so adorable! Also, thanks for all the videos that you share with us.