Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

SP and Company Wednesday

Hi Happy Wednesday!
If you are here for my blog candy go Here.
Well it is Wednesday and that means it is time for a SP & Company card.
For my card today I made a bouquet of flowers by layering some flowers that I had. That made me think of  the sentiment "Thanks a Bunch" from SP & Company's set Mini Card Creations II . I also used Pretty Pendants from SP & Company to frame the sentiment. Then I added three stick pins that I made. The leaves are from Micheal's. 
I hope you enjoyed my card and that you will head over to SP & Company to check out all the wonderful stamps.
Thanks for stopping,

6 comments:

June Houck said...

I love all those flowers and the pretty stick pins; the pennant is a nice touch too :)

Misty Olsen said...

What a lovely card :o) I am just waiting for my stamps to arrive in the mail.

Sara I. said...

cute, cute, cute!!! love the pop of the flowers, the yummy little banner and gorgeous gingham ribbon! fabulous card!

Dawnll said...

Such a CAS card to share- love the flowers.

Danni said...

Very pretty! So soft and delicate feeling!

I wonder said...

Hi Linda!
This is Vicki from the love links and
www.melovebonoandscrapbooking.blogspot.com...lordy honey I am so sorry it took me so long to get back to you. The Blu Ray player I have is a Sony...and the main things you want to make sure you get when you buy one is 1. Make sure it says it is Wifi ready...and 2. Make sure it has the wireless internet adapter included! The first one my son got me didn't have that adapter and it was anywhere from $80 up! We sent that back and got one that included the "adapter" and it was only $20 more. We actually found the best deal on Amazon.com back in Dec/Jan. (Right around $220.)
I would stick with the Sony brand (as I am not sure if others have access to You Tube) and believe me...if you like paper crafts...you are going to LOVE this! LOL

Thanks for stopping by! And let me know how you like the Blu Ray! (Its SUCH a "thing of the future!" lol)